The International Dairy Journal publishes original, refereed research papers and critical reviews that advance scientific knowledge of all aspects of dairy science and technology. Within this scope, the journal pays particular attention to applied research and its interface with the dairy and food industries.
The journal provides a platform for the communication of research in dairy science that is of significant relevance to the broader international community, including the research and development of dairy and allied products from milk of bovine and non-bovine species.
The journal's coverage includes:
- – Biosynthesis, chemistry and physico-chemical properties of milk constituents
- – Microbiology, enzymology, biotechnology and bioengineering
- – Dairy engineering and new developments in processing
- – Relevant emulsion science, food structure and texture
- – Raw material quality and effect on relevant products
- – Flavour and off flavour development
- – Product development and usage of dairy ingredients in other foods
- – Relevant sensory science/consumer studies
- – Analytical techniques
- – Nutritional and human health implications of milk components or dairy products
International Dairy Journal does not publish papers related to milk production, feeding, cow health and other aspects of
on-farm milk production.
For more information please visit: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/international-dairy-journal/